hellotherenicci

Saturday 1 October 2011

 

Roadtrippin'.


 Charvonica and I headed about 20 minutes out of town to a place called Elliott Heads. We took the van for the first time and I was thinking to myself, "my mates and I really need to go on a proper road trip." Since there's only six weeks of school left, I figured I'd try and organise something with them since most of them aren't going to schoolies, and because a few of them have their P plate licenses already. That reminds me, I could've been on mine, but I haven't even taken my learner's test yet. I should buy an L plate anyway, then wear it on my head because I'm an 'L for Loser'.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2011   November 2011   December 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Romwe - The Latest Street Fashion